ENTRY GUIDELINES & CRITERIA
DOES YOUR NEW BOAT OR PRODUCT QUALIFY?
Newport For New Products (NFNP) program criteria:
- Your 2020 Newport International Boat Show Exhibitor Contract must be submitted.
- The Boat(s) or Product(s) you plan to submit will be launched in the U.S. recreational boating market after April 1, 2020 and will be officially introduced in the U.S. market at the 50th Annual Newport International Boat Show.
- Domestic Boats or Products may have appeared in the press or been shown as a prototype prior to the Newport Show as a build-up to the official introduction at the Newport Show, but cannot have been shown at other U.S. boat shows prior to Newport (the Newport International Boat Show must be the boat or product’s first physical introduction to the U.S. market).
- Foreign Boats or Products making their U.S. debut may have appeared in the press or been shown outside the U.S. prior to the 2020 Newport International Boat Show, but cannot have been shown at other U.S. boat shows prior to Newport (Newport must be its introduction to the U.S. market).
- BOATS submitted to the NFNP program must either be completely new designs or have more than a 50% structural change to an existing design, resulting in a new model.
- Canoes, kayaks and personal watercraft are not eligible for the NFNP program.
- PRODUCTS submitted to the NFNP program are either for Navigation (includes electronics), Personal Weather Gear (wearable) or for Boat Operation, Maintenance or Boating Safety. The product(s) submitted to this program is either a completely new design or has significant new functionality and/or structural improvements compared to the previous model.
- Boats and Products must be on display in the finished, sellable state at the Newport International Boat Show. No prototypes or “concept” Boats or Products will be considered.
If you are still unsure if your boat or product qualifies, please call Newport Exhibition Group at 401-846-1115 or simply complete the NFNP application form and we will determine if your item qualifies. There is NO FEE to enter, however your Exhibitor Contract and deposit must be received before your Boat or Product can be reviewed/accepted into the NFNP program.